Über 3,5 Million verkaufte Billette
Über 4000 Produkte in 30 Ländern
100% sicheres Zahlungssystem
Sie können sich rundum sicher fühlen, wenn Sie bei uns einkaufen
Sie bezahlen in CHF
Bezahlen Sie in CHF ohne zusätzliche Kosten
Warum bei uns einkaufen?
1. Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off Londonem Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off London , Mon, 11 Nov 2019 - Die, 31 Dez 2019
Von CHF 28.90
2. Harry Potter Drehorteem Harry Potter Drehorte, Mit, 13 Nov 2019 - Mon, 30 Mär 2020
Von CHF 38.70
3. Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Londonem Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing London , Mon, 11 Nov 2019 - Die, 31 Mär 2020
Von CHF 50.10
4. London bei Nachtem London bei Nacht, Die, 12 Nov 2019 - Die, 31 Mär 2020
Von CHF 31.60
5. Stonehenge Expressem Stonehenge Express, Don, 14 Nov 2019 - Die, 31 Mär 2020
Von CHF 74.40
6. Stonehenge und Bathem Stonehenge und Bath, Mit, 13 Nov 2019 - Mon, 30 Mär 2020
Von CHF 104.40
7. Themse Rad Tourem Velotour an der Themse, Sam, 16 Nov 2019 - Sam, 28 Dez 2019
Von CHF 68.70
8. Borough Market & Gin Distillery Walking Tourem Borough Market & Gin Distillery Walking Tour, Fre, 15 Nov 2019 - Fre, 27 Mär 2020
Von CHF 84.40
9. Majestic London Tourem Majestic London Tour, Mit, 13 Nov 2019 - Die, 31 Mär 2020
Von CHF 141.60
10. Windsor Castle, Stonehenge und Römisches Bathem Windsor Castle, Stonehenge und Römisches Bath, Mit, 13 Nov 2019 - Die, 31 Mär 2020
Von CHF 155.90
London in Style
Explore London from a vintage red London bus! Visit The Tower of London & see the Crown Jewels before the crowds, enjoy a guided tour the inside of Westminster Abbey and then enjoy a delicioius afternoon tea.
- Experience London in style
- Get driven around in an iconic red 'Routemaster' bus
- Visit The Tower of London before the crowds
- Enjoy a private welcome by a White Tower warden
- Get access to the new 'Armoury in Action' exhibition
- See the hidden gems of the old city
- Delve into local culture & explore Borough Market
- Get a guided tour inside Westminster Abbey
- Enjoy a delicious afternoon tea inside the Abbey
Visit Tower of London
Your tour begins with a visit to one of London's most iconic attractions - The Tower of London, before the crowds. You'll enter as one of the first admitted groups of the day before proceeding directly to the most historic part – The White Tower. Here you'll be welcomed by a White Tower warden for a private talk on its unique history. Then enjoy exclusive access to the new ‘Armoury in Action’ exhibition.
Explore London's Oldest Market
Next the bus will head into the City of London where you will see St Paul's Cathedral and the Bank of England. Then cross over Tower Bridge to visit Borough Market.
Borough Market is London’s most renowned food and drink market and dates back in its earliest form to 1014. A source of British and international produce, it consists of more than 100 stalls and stands.
Explore the many stalls and buy yourself of some of the local delicacies before you explore the South Bank, home to the Tate Modern and the Globe Theatre.
Get a Guided Tour of Westminster Abbey
Westminster Abbey is a must-see living pageant of British history. The Abbey has been the coronation church since 1066 and is the final resting place of 17 monarchs.
Here you'll experience a fully guided tour as your guide brings the story of the Abbey to life amid its magnificence and splendour.
Enjoy a Delicious Afternoon Tea
Relax as you round off your tours with a delicious afternoon tea in the sumptuous setting of the Cellarium Café located inside Westminster Abbey. Your afternoon tea consists of a selection of savouries, homemade sweet and savoury scones, a selection of handmade cakes, and a pot of loose English Breakfast tea.
Your tour ends here so you can take your time and enjoy your Afternoon Tea at your own pace.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts at the Evan Evans Tours office. The address will be on your e-ticket. Please be there 15 minutes before the tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
The tour finished at Westminster Abbey.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts approx. 8 hours.
What language is the tour operated in?
The tour is operated in English.
Entrance to the Tower of London and Westminster Abbey plus Afternoon Tea is included in the tour price.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 3-16. Children under age 3 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
Dauer: 8 Stunden
London in Style
258 Vauxhall Bridge Road, Victoria London
Haben Sie Fragen? Wir helfen Ihnen gerne weiter